At Branch, we believe customer value begins with providing great user experiences.
In a crowded marketplace, it’s easy for software providers to resort to deceptive product messaging and ads to try to win business. But when users love a product enough to leave ratings and reviews singing the praises of a technology that makes their jobs easier, that’s worth listening to.
We’re thrilled to announce that Branch has been named a Leader in Mobile Marketing Software by G2 Crowd, a peer-to-peer, business solutions review provider. This position is a direct result of reviews from day-to-day users who rely on Branch to drive mobile growth, optimize spend, and accurately attribute app performance.
What Does It Mean to be a G2 Crowd Leader in Mobile Marketing Software?
Each fall, G2 Crowd releases a ranking of business solutions, based on an assortment of factors critical to customer success. This year’s results were based on over 15 data points ranging from user reviews and public data to third-party metrics.
Branch stood out from the competition by earning a score of 90% or greater in the following categories:
- Ease of Setup
- Quality of Support
- Ease of Doing Business
Here’s a detailed look:
In addition, Branch received high usability scores, which are a reflection of how easy the product is to administer, and how well the product meets business requirements.
What Users Are Saying About Branch
The reviews come from mobile marketers, product managers and developers, proving we’re the solution customers love.
- “Every mobile developer should consider adopting and deploying the Branch Links.”
- “When you are in scaling mode, you need to understand what marketing dollars produce the largest ROI, and Branch helps you do that.”
- “We use Branch to track and evaluate marketing channel conversion effectiveness, support in-app user invitations so we know who invites who, and create cross-platform app links for users.”
- “Before Branch, I did not know where my downloads and app opens came from.”
- “Branch provides better cross-platform web and app attribution [than their competitors], and their customer support is far superior.”
What’s Next for Branch
Whether we’re deep linking a seamless email-to-app experience, or building a dashboard that surfaces accurate cross-channel, cross-platform app analytics, users remain at the forefront of our mission.
After a busy fall, including the acquisition of TUNE’s Attribution Analytics to begin a new era of user experience and attribution, the future of mobile is looking brighter than ever before. We’ll have much more to share in the months ahead.
Ready to find out how Branch can help you grow your mobile business? Request a demo today and find out why G2 Crowd named us a Leader in Mobile Marketing Software. If you haven’t already, feel free to leave a review about your experience using Branch over at G2 Crowd—we always welcome feedback.